Friday, 22 June 2007

WITD

Woke up at 1000 and got an sms from a K. We're meeting somewhere in town to discuss the upcoming exams. Since I've been longing to pay the Singapore MINT Toy Museum, i suggested that we meet at the cafe for the discussion. I arrived there at 1145. Still in my dazed post sleep mood, I crossed the street talking to myself. Then I realised, K was already there waiting for me and caught me in my 'talking-to-invisible-friend' mode. Haha....so embarassing.




Anyway, we discussed and finished up quite a bit of stuff before starting to talk rubbish again. Then at 3pm I realised that I'm late for tea with D! Damn...so we quickly packed and left. Thankfully I was only meeting D in the next street. Phew! So we hung out till late and missed my gym. Argh! Nvm.. will gym and swim tomorrow instead. Today I'll take things easy.


School's gonna reopen again! Gosh...so fast! I'm so excited... :P

No comments: