Wednesday, 19 November 2008

Aotearoa

I know there are many fans out there reading my blog and wondering why the heck have I not put up the fabulous pictures of NZ. Well, I've been very with work and also catching up with sleep. So anyways, here goes.


3 gals that I got to know on the plane. The one on the left is from Japan. The second one is from Singapore. The third one is from the Kingdom of Thailand.


I dunno why but my fellow passengers in the bus to OPC are all girls. I think they are there on a day trip or something.


Apparently Rihanna was in da bus. She felt that her fingers were freezing and the bus driver turned on the heater for her fingers. After that, she did my favourite number: Umbrella. In my opinion, in the presence of the other passengers, she should have sung Disturbia instead. Still, I enjoyed the bus ride. :)


Arrived at OPC and met another gal from Japan. Turns out, she's the identical twin of the same gal i met on the plane. Such a coincidence.


First day at OPC and I was very fortunate to be eating with some vibrante school girls. I dunno their names yet so i'll call them The Cuties group.


They were very nice. They prepared the breakfast and lunch for us.


After breakfast, something strange happened. Someone's shoelace entangled everyone. I was lucky that I ran away fast enough not to be entangled.


Later in the afternoon. The responsible gals decided that they wanna climb a tree. So we climbed a tree.


The gals woke up early to make breakfast and lunch again. So nice of them. I know! NZ must be the place where girls become nice! I think we need to send more Singaporean girls here.


After breakfast, we received a distress call from Frodo. He couldn't locate Mount Doom so we lead a team out to help him.


Suffered snow-blindness that day. My retina and cornea were badly damaged. Now I have tiny eyes.


We got lost and thankfully I met a long lost friend. His name is Snowman.


And he directed us to.. Mt Doom. I called Frodo and MMS-ed him the picture.


Then there was an earthquake and we had no choice but to make our escape via the water route. Thankfully there were a few boat people and they helped to row me to safety.


The natives of NZ welcomed me to safety and they did a little dance to thank the mountains.


Back to civilisation, i had a very hearty meal.


Then I was given this packet of sugar. ..?? What the heck is it trying to tell me? Is it a sign?


All's well that ends well. So, my little mis-adventure ended with a very nice morning breakfast/dessert. End of story .

No comments: