Friday, 23 January 2009

Gratitude and Giving Thanks

I looked out of the window and wonder how many people walked through those gates without realising or reflecting on the effort, time and sacrifices others had put in for them. Many people are happy being mediocre, getting by and just passing. (I'm not. And I believe no one should be contented with just getting by.) And when you nudge them on, they bite you. And they bite you hard.

Hey but some nice pple came back today. I got two nice cards! Thinking about them now makes me feel better. Focusing on these good events will help me go a long way. I really have to do this to prevent a burnout. And hey I really have to say that clare's so much nicer and lovable these days and I'm not the only one to say that.

So here I am thinking and pondering with kosei playing in the background.

No comments: