Wednesday, 22 October 2008

frustration

Today's gotta be the worst day of the year. There were so many things to be done, to be made sure etc. I was really up to my max today. Coupled with the fact that I'll be off in a couple of days and there are still so many things left hanging on my mind, i just feel more stressed.

Then, as if things were not bad enough, another unexpected event cropped up and made me feel even worse. I felt extremely demoralised by the the lack of self-love and dignity of some people. On the other hand, I questioned myself if I had done enough to, maybe, help the person?

Ha. Who do I think i am. Trying to help. Maybe I think too highly of myself that I'll be of help.

On a separate note, there was at least one good news today that made me beam. UJJ goes back to school next year.

No comments: